Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eagles bracelets


Yikes! I spent all day putting together eagles nomination style bracelets, and I am a HUGE Giants fan! I mean, the Eagles as a team are ok, but the fans drive me crazy! It's all in good fun I guess,lol. Now, I am learning how to accept paypal on my site, how to number my inventory, how to get the word out about our product, and its starting to take its toll. 19 hours online yesterday, and I feel like nothing was accomplished. How do I get across to people the awesome possibilities of taking thier favorite pics, and making a gorgeous bracelet with them? I mean, the idea is amazing, yet the marketing is almost impossible. Just think, for an anniversary, you send me your wedding pics, pics of your kids, anything significant, and I resize, cut, an enamel them on a quality stainless steel bracelet! Your school can have green drives, where the students earn special links for helping the enviroment, Merit bracelets for girl scouts, or send your kids special drawings! Man, the list goes on and on......

No comments: