Sunday, November 16, 2008

Traffic Jam?

Now that we have gotten such great reactions to our charm bracelets, How do I get traffic to my site? I'm still trying to figure this one out. You know,This is one of the reasons I'm so passionate about this business. I an excited to design the charms, and love seeing them from conception to an actual piece I can hold in my hands. But, it's so much more than that! Everyday we are learning something new, and that suits us fine. Terri is making some new charms for our website so I can finally take pics and complete it. She is doing a Beatles bracelet with pics of John, Paul,George,and Ringo,as well as some of the album covers, and let me tell you, it is beautiful! Terri graduated college for Graphic arts with highest honors and course distinction, and is so happy to be doing what she went to school for, it's nice to see her happy in what she does. And by the way, she is great at it! Me, I just have street smarts{Sesame Street that is, lol}, and stick to the marketing and ideas part of the business. All in all, we found a business that utilizes both of our strong points.

No comments: