Wednesday, November 12, 2008

First day



This is my first post in my new blog! My name is Nolan, and I have started this blog to chronicle my first home business, nolan smith charms. I have this gut feeling that this might take off, so, I thought this would be a nice way to one day look back, and also to help others who might want to create their own destiny with a home based business. An idea came to me one day, when my mother showed me a nomination-type bracelet with the Philadelphia Eagles[boo] logo on it. She said a friend of hers made it, and they were flying out the door. I don't know why, but it intrigued me, so I Googled it, and after what seemed like hours, figured out that I could make them cheaper, better, and most of all nicer than what I had seen! So, I used a blank credit card, and started ordering blank links, and got to work! The buzz was enough to make us[ my wife Terri] go on to the next level! A couple of 20 hour days on the computer, and gluing, pasting, and cold enameling, and our first bracelets looked gorgeous!

No comments: